Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Nova flame doesn’t work in AW for human torch.

I have video proof of human torches nova flame not working in AW. First fight I didn’t use nova flame to fight symbiote supreme, I have that recorded too. Second fight with HT. I fought imiw, boosted up, turn nova flame on, and nothing. Fight should’ve been over quick with hT nova flame. But clearly it doesn’t work in AW.
Idk how to upload videos to here. So I took screenshots of the video I recorded.
Pic 1 shows me activating it.
Pic 2 shows the start of the fight with no nova flame active
Pic 3 shows the same pic as pic 2 but I circled the zero to show that it has been used.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★
    For videos (it's annoying, I know) you have to put it on YT (you can unlist it) and drop a link for it here.
  • Options
    CulteeCultee Posts: 153
    Pics image
    " alt="" />

• Options
    I couldn’t imagine how long it’d take to upload a video I took 12 minutes to upload one photo smh.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    Post the videos on YouTube then post the link here. These pictures prove nothing
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    edited January 2022
    Cultee said:

Is nova flame just not active?